Monday, November 17, 2008

ANTHROPOLOGIE

When I think of lovely things one of the first things that comes to mind is... ANTHROPOLOGIE.
Growing up, I always hoped that my Uncle Jimmy, that lives in New York, would draw my name for Christmas because he would get me a lovely gift from there. I don't know what it is about this store, but I always come away inspired and filled with a ton of new ideas and somehow a fresh perspective.

If you are looking for the perfect gift, inspiring idea or party dress... make sure you check it out.

Here's is a pic from my latest trip to Anthro in Kansas, City.

4 comments:

daniellehodgson said...

I love that store too. There is something different, cool about it. We have one up here. It's always a fun store to shop in.

JackRussell said...

Love it! I was in Austin about a year ago and we didn't have time to stop (bummer), but I will always think of you when I see that store. :)

Glad you decided to join us sexy brunettes, by the way...

Pastor D said...

We have one in Charlotte that Sarah will take you to when you are here for Thanksgiving!

Then you can help us make the Branch look like the store!

d

christa Baca said...

Yes! It is too fun!!!! Did you get their latest catalog? It made me want to make ornaments out of snow flakes!